Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time is going at lightspeed,
and despite all that I stop to see the Beauty of God's works.

4D has suddenly seem soo significant,
and marvellous.
I realised how God has blessed us soo richly.

another thing that caught me up was,
I can't believe I'm saying this but,
Track.

through this I've seen another side of things I've never really seen.
I mean Netball's like great and possibly the Best.
but Track's just different,
unique in it's own way,
if I have to put it.

and today's Road Relay was awesome.
should I run for them for Nationals?

enough of that,
I did superly duperly badly for Term 1,
I've never got an L1R5 of above 20 in my secondary school but I did just that last term.

Reality check Chinese O's is on 26th May,
if you hadn't already notice that is on my birthday,
which is like soon.

yes, so if I were to link back what I was saying earlier on,
if I were to run for Track=Training=Less time for studying=Don't do well=Dilemma
help?

I wasted Good Friday doing up my,
ashamed to say this but,
yeah Valentines' Day gift.
hahah at the very least I'm around 80% done!

okay about the Christmas cards... it's coming (:

shitte,
I realise I'm such a Procrastinator.
I sense the urgency yet I don't do it.
but hey,
everyone's like that..I think?

enough said.
TTFN! (:

No comments: